WELCOME TO THE BRIEFING ROOM...
- LCFS was founded in 1899.
- LCFS offers services to people of all ages, races, genders and church affiliations.
- LCFS has an annual operating budget of approximately $24 million.
- LCFS provides services in the following areas: Foster Care, Residential Care, Family Preservation, Adoption, Teen Parent and Counseling.
- LCFS is the largest provider of Family Preservation services in the State of Michigan.
- LCFS has two residential facilities in Michigan: New Directions (Farmington Hills) and 304 Tuscola (Bay City). Both residential facilities provide services to adolescents ages 12 to 18, who suffer from abuse and/or neglect or delinquency issues.
- LCFS is certified by the Council on Accreditation.
- LCFS provides services to more than 15,000 children and families each year.
- LCFS has offices in 18 locations throughout Michigan (find the office nearest you by using the “office locator” located on the LCFS homepage).